Friday, December 24, 2010

Optimus Prime Transformers Replica For Sale on eBay!

Why hello there. My name is Optimus, Optimus Prime and I’m the leader of the Autobots. Take a look at me; I’m the coolest truck in the whole wide state of Florida and I’m loaded with gadgets. I have a voice activated alarm (with the voice of Optimus Prime on lock and unlock mode), 17 inch LCD TV/DVD, chrome wheels with new 285/75R22.5 tires and a custom made gear shift that shows you how happy I am every time you enter the cabin. I even have a bed with a Transformer mattress for those private moments. The only teeny-weeny problem is that -and I’m ashamed to admit it, but I can’t transform in a robot. Anyone sparing a “Energon Cube”? -Image gallery after the jump (Thanks for the tip Sophie!)









Via: ebay

0 comments:

Post a Comment